Suara Indonesia would like to share our resources with our network of Indonesian teachers around Australia.
Available for your school when you book an incursion with us:
- Knowledge and Information about Indonesia
- Indonesian Dances (open page HERE)
- Indonesian instruments and their descriptions (open page HERE)
- Indonesian Children, Patriotic and Pop Songs (open page HERE)
- Indonesian Martial Arts (Pencak Silat) (open page HERE)
- Historical Link between Indigenous Australia and Indonesia (open page HERE)
Make your own Board Game (open page HERE)
- Instructional Video- Making a Mask (COMING SOON)
- Matrix outlining ideas and excercises you can do with your class leading up to our visit and following. Download the matrix HERE
Other resources we have are:
`Petualangan Anak Indonesia' (or`The Indoventurers') is an illustrated collection of children's stories set throughout Indonesia, written in Bahasa by young Australian, Nicholas Mark.
Individual Books = $17.95
Teacher's Guide = $39.95
Package: Teacher's Guide + One Book = $49.95
***All FREE postage and handling
For further information, please contact us!
Bahasa Indonesia Exercises
Listening has arguably been the most difficult part of learning Indonesian. Even people who have learnt the language for years still find it hard to get it right. So it's highly essential to start tackling it from the early stage.
If you're an Indonesian teacher at school and you've found this issue as well, you might want to consider using Indonesian Language Consultancy's (ILC) Listening Exercises and Materials in your classroom.
Drawing from the experience of its founder, ILC aims to serve the need for comprehensive Indonesian listening materials that can be used as supporting materials to your current curriculum.
ILC aims to release listening exercises and materials for all levels in the next 5 years: Beginner (2014-Released), Pre-Intermediate (2015), Intermediate (2016), Advanced (2017) and Colloquial (2018)
Indonesian teachers who have been involved with Suara Indonesia can download the first 5 chapters of Indonesian BEGINNERS listening exercises and materials (e-book) to be used in their classrooms for FREE.
How to claim this offer:
- Visit this link: http://www.ilc-sydney.com/?p=2360
- Click "Add to Cart"
- Enter the coupon code: "suarailcpromo2015" & click "Proceed to Checkout"
- Fill in your details and click "Place your Order"
- The download link will be sent to your email (the link is located under the section called "Product" your order confirmation email).
If you're interested in using the whole book (20 chapters) as a part of your curriculum, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further.
To know more about Indonesian Language Consultancy, click HERE!